Removing a Map Marker
Not everything you create for an Obsidian Portal campaign is meant to last forever. A map marker that has been added to your map for instance (see Adding a Map Marker), might only be intended to track where a campaign villain is known to be hiding. In such a case, the marker can safely be removed once that NPC is defeated and the location is no longer necessary to highlight.
To remove a map marker:
- Navigate to the dashboard of the campaign you wish to remove a map marker on.
- Click the "Maps" tab.
- Click on the map containing the marker to be removed.
- Click on the marker to be removed.
- Click the "Edit" link in the marker's description.
- Click the "Delete Marker" button.
- Click the "Delete Marker" button in the confirmation modal window.
Once you have confirmed that you wish to delete the marker in the confirmation modal window, the marker will disappear from the map. A deleted marker cannot be recovered.