Download a Campaign Backup
It's never a bad idea have a backup copy of something you care about or have invested time in. This holds true for Obsidian Portal campaigns. While the backup function that exists currently does not create an exact duplicate of your campaign site, it does store the data from your site, meaning that if something should happen to your campaign, you're not starting from scratch.
To download a campaign backup:
- Navigate to the dashboard of the campaign you wish to download a backup for.
- Click the "Settings" tab.
- Click to the "Advanced" section.
- Click the "Download Backup" button.
- Select the "Save File" option in the resulting dialog box.
- Click "OK"
Note: The specifics of the file download dialog box may vary depending on your computer's operating system. The backup file will be saved to the default location for downloaded internet files.