Remove a Player from a Campaign
Not every player that participates in an Obsidian Portal campaign stays until the conclusion. Circumstances might see them leave the campaign on their own (see Leaving a Campaign), or call for their removal by the GM. Removing a player is generally a 'last resort' mechanism, but should not be delayed if necessary - as the player can always be invited back if the situation that brought about their removal changes (see Invite a Player to a Campaign). Only a user with GM access to a campaign can remove a player from it.
To remove a player from a campaign:
- Navigate to the dashboard of the chosen campaign.
- Click on the "Settings" tab.
- Click on the "Players" section header.
- Locate the player to be removed in under the "Players" heading.
- Click the "Remove Player" button.
- Click the "Remove [player name]" button in the modal window to confirm.
Confirming that you wish to remove the chosen player from the campaign will take them off of the player roster and transfer ownership of any characters or items that they authored to the campaign's GM. A removed player may visit the campaign like any other visitor and leave comments (see Post a Campaign Comment), but will not be able to participate otherwise, unless re-invited as a player.