Create a Subforum
There are many different types of discussions that can be had regarding the same tabletop campaign. Topics can range from in-game elements like the characters or the story, to more meta conversations - such as when the group will be getting together again for the next session. Separating these exchanges by category helps to keep your campaign forums organized, and is accomplished through the use of subforums.
To create a subforum:
- Navigate to the dashboard of the campaign you wish to create a subforum for.
- Click the "Forum" tab.
- Click the "Manage Forums" link.
- Click the "+" icon.
- Enter a name for the subforum in the "Name" input field.
- Enter a description of the subforum in the "Description" input field.
- Choose a parent forum from the "Parent Forum" dropdown.
- Click the "Save" button.
Once you have chosen to save, you will be redirected to the subforum listing. A brief notification will indicate that "Your forum has been created." The new subforum will appear in the bulleted listing of subforums under the "Manage Forums" heading. If you selected another subforum as the parent of the new subforum, the entry will appear in a nested bullet list underneath the parent forum.