Customer Service

Leonidas300

24 Dec, 2013 04:25 AM

I would like to suggest that one or more of the developers create a

What we are Working on thread and update it at least once a week. The lack of communication has gone from understandable to insulting. There are many good and paying customers who feel like they are being ignored. We are told to file tickets, then tickets are closed without resolution or explanation.

Give people some info or even a loose schedule/list of priorities. People are a lot less likely to get angry if they know what and why things are going on.

Showing page 3 out of 3. View the first page

1. 61 Posted by Leonidas300 on 14 Apr, 2016 02:24 PM

Well over 2 years since I first brought this up and really it is the same old, same old...

Why was Andrew reassigned? I mean for real? He was actually starting to make some movement on things. Now we get stuck with the tired ass line of "The situation is the site was recently transitioned to a new team.".

A new team? and seemingly a faceless one at that. When have things ever improved when something is transitioned from a person to a faceless entity?

I keep hearing from folks that I should come back and give the portal another chance but why should I come back to the same shit that made me leave in the first place?

PS - I don't expect any answers from the Faceless entity or anyone higher up the chain.

Thanks in advance for living up to my expectations.

2. 62 Posted by SkidAce on 14 Apr, 2016 02:40 PM

Yeah, I mentioned some surprise ("again?") in this thrad hoping to hear some feedback.

Nope.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Obsidian Portal please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac