Change active character?

Wildchance

31 Mar, 2016 03:37 PM

Hi, on the campaign front page I have had one of my two characters set as the "default", if I want to change it to the other character, how would I go about doing this?

1. 1 Posted by weasel0 on 31 Mar, 2016 05:01 PM

Not really sure of what you mean by a default character. Could you link your campaign and describe it more?

2. 2 Posted by Wildchance on 31 Mar, 2016 05:16 PM

I'm not the DM. I'm a player and I have submitted two characters to the wiki, both with player character crossed out. For me only one of them appears on the front page, and I can't seem to find if there's a way to choose which one.

3. 3 Posted by weasel0 on 31 Mar, 2016 05:21 PM

Ah. So used to staring at the GM side of campaigns. That's a great question. I honestly have no idea if there's a way to get the char you want to be set as "your" char on the Frontpage. It could be by whichever was first or by alphabetical or by whichever was most recently the only one. You'll need your GMs help to try out different things. My first thought would be to have the GM remove you from ownership of the one you don't want as default, make it an NPC, save it, then you refresh the view which should now default to the only character you own, and then reassign it to you. See if the one you want stays as default.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Obsidian Portal please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac