Edit/Deleting Forum Postings?

Race

18 May, 2015 11:52 PM

Hello, I'm trying to edit and remove some forum posts thats I made but cant seem to find the delete button. Any help would be rather spiffy. I tried the manage button but none of my posts come up there at all. Looking around on the regular page itself there is nothing such for a delete.

https://lucifuge.obsidianportal.com/

1. 1 Posted by Abersade on 28 May, 2015 12:35 PM

Disclaimer: I am not a member of OP's support staff.

I found this purely by accident, it's not obvious how to do it unless you already know how because the button to edit forum posts doesn't seem to show up unless you are hovering your mouse over the post that you want to edit.

Here's how to do it:

1. Hover your mouse over the post of yours that you want to edit; if you are the GM of the campaign then it doesn't matter whose post it is.

2. Next to the date in the upper right corner of the post a small icon for an edit button will appear, it looks like a piece of paper and a pencil.

3. Click on that icon, this will take you to the page that allows you to edit or delete the post in question.

Hopefully this helps.

2. 2 Posted by AaSampson on 05 Feb, 2016 06:54 PM

Closing this ticket to Abersades comment. Please reopen this ticket if you have ongoing issues Race..

3. AaSampson closed this discussion on 05 Feb, 2016 06:54 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Obsidian Portal please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac